[Namron] Bard-a-long

Jerry Barnes griffinred at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 07:53:26 PST 2004

I'd love to participate in a bardic night. Unfortunately, tuesday nights are
right out. Something to do with working a 13 hours shift that end at 11pm.
;)
I have a lot of the old songs in my songbook. I started collecting them in
1983. I would be willing to copy some of them to help out.

Donecan MacDubhgal