[Namron] Standing down some :)

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 08:49:51 PDT 2004

Vivat to the Painters!!!

Ld Gavin

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jennene Stanley <mooharpist at cox.net>
To: Barony of Namron <namron at ansteorra.org>,        "Bradley.K.Armstrong-1"
<bradarmstryker at ou.edu>,        Richard <rc21berg at gbronline.com>, John
<variglog at gbronline.com>,        Sjonna Whitsitt
<avalon_remembered at yahoo.com>,        jenni <jenni at mail.wiltfong.net>
Subject: [Namron] Standing down some :)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:45:21 -0500

Greetings,

Due to the incredible efforts of our painters, we'll easily make our
goal of charters in time. We'll *not* having painting on Saturday all
day or Sunday during the day. We'll start up again on Sunday evening and
go through Tuesday working in the evening hours.  Painting will start
around 6pm and finish up around 10pm. I'll have caffeine and sugar and
other good things to eat for everyone who comes over to pitch in.

Anyone needing more information or anything drop me a line. Again many
thanks to all for the hard work.

Anya

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen

e-mail: Mooharpist at cox.net     Website: http://phelan.ou.edu/anya