[Namron]

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 20:15:48 PDT 2004

This message is a random thought of mine...

HA! I *told* you so! It IS the 39th year of our dear Society!

You know who you are... lol

(The following is taken from the Ansteorran List and has been edited for
content)
(This film has also been formatted to fit your screen)
(This film is not yet rated)

>Happy New Year! Today the SCA's calendar turns over to AS 39 - meaning our
>40th Anniversary is fast approaching!
>

>In service,
>
>Meg Baron
>President, SCA Inc.

AND for those of you who think the reply should come AFTER the original
message... hehe