[Namron] Tuesday's Populous meeting

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 10:07:08 PDT 2004

Greetings to all.

Alas, I am unable to attend tomorrow eve's populous meeting.  It seems that I have to attend an Athletics Awards Banquet tomorrow night.  An event that NEITHER of my Atheltics Participating Children informed me of until just a moment or two ago.

Many appologies, Baroness, but due to this scheduling conflict I will be unable to provide the requested length of butterfly brocade for your sleeves at tomorrow's meeting.  If you have another date and time we might meet let me know, otherwise I'll just bring it to the first June meeting.

I bid you all good day and will miss your jolly company.

Samarrah (Sami)

FRIENDSHIP PRAYER:
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who
screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch... AMEN

Samarrah bint Annaan [-o<