[Namron] Charter painting... Happy, happy, .. Joy, joy

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Mon May 17 14:53:19 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

We'll be having charter painting this Wednesday as usual. I just got my
new shipment of paints in so we'll have some new colors to play
with!....JOY! We also have some new scrolls as well. So with all this
AND painters, Anya will be a very happy person! We'll be meeting at the
Moo Manor at 7pm  (1120 Sparrow Hawk Dr...look for the "Comando Cow"  in
the front court yard ) We'll have munchies and drinks. Anyone needing
information please drop me a line or call.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont a.k.a.

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen