[Namron] Cmon, "What do I have to do here!"

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:35:55 PST 2004

3times .... Gosh what in the heck do I have to do to get bannished from
Ansteorra anyway!?!?!

I know someone has tried Pooping on awool cloak. Thats been done and didn't
work. Cause yanno " Quan Happens " .......... Ummm Showing up darn near
nakey and licking Queen cleavage dosn't get ME banished.

If anyone can think  of a way Pooky could finally get banished , pease let
ME know.

Help-a-Pook

P.s. thank goodness you didn't loose 12 inches Barat. Love you.