[Namron] Cmon, "What do I have to do here!"

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 2 15:08:38 PST 2004

I know... I know.. Pook Snatch the kings crown from his head and wear it
yourself... that should do it...

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.