[Namron] Shoe-Shod / Shod-Shoe

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:35:25 PST 2004

I have 7.50$ Available, for a pair of shoes that will fit ME. 13.5's should
fit.

Pooky of the Cold Toe

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement and in accordance with ~The Prophecy~. "I approve
this message".