[Namron] Help with a class assignment
Samarrah bint Annaan
samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 06:01:58 PST 2004
Here are the questions:
1. How long have you been involved in the SCA?
Unofficially, since January of 2004. Officially, this
June I believe.
2. What is your Mundane name and what do you do
mundanely? Samantha Robb, Small town librarian and
3. How often does the SCA do a service project like
this? I dunno....I'm new, but looks like often as I
see Skaargard is doing a teddy bear drive for
4. What are some examples of other service projects
that are done? The demmo they did for our H.S. Prom,
educational, entertaining, and helped us a ton!
5. How many SCAdians are overseas fighting? From
this kingdom? From this barony? I'm not sure. Ulf
and Maleah would probably know.
6. Where do these packages go?
7. Who specifically receives these packages? (As I
recall they were going to a specific military group
that was commanded by one of ours...I just can't
remember the name.) Ssgt. Hammersley mundanely.
Otherwise known as Lord Liam Devlin
8. How many are under his command? I don't have
9. What are some of the most requested items on the
list? To my knowledge...OREOS
10. How did the Barony of Namron get involved in
sending packages to troops? Her Excellency works as a
nurse near a military installation and made the
request of her barony.
11. How often are they being sent out? As often as
we can get a respectable load. We're shooting for
once a month or two.
12. Has the Barony done this in other times of war?
As I am new, I do not know.
Hope this helps!!
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement
God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
More information about the Namron