[Namron] name the trebuchet

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Thu Nov 4 09:00:41 PST 2004

I know that the pass-down sword for our heavy weapons protector is
named.  I think it is either Storm Singer or something very close.  We
probably don't want to confuse the issue as to which one is which.

Is this trebuchet based on a French design, and English one, or what?
That might help decide which language the name should come from.

Annabelle