[Namron] naming the trebouchet

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 06:06:06 PST 2004

Why must we limit it to only one entry?  There are so
many creative folk in the barony...it would be a shame
to loose a good suggested name...*sigh*

If I must narrow it down, I would have to say the
Twisted Sister.....or Stormin' Norman.

But Muriel's Namron Inquisition is pretty cute too!

What does everyone else think?

"Samarrah,

EXCELLENT suggestions!  Now, if you can narrow it down
to one choice, we'll put that as your "official"
entry.

In Service
Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com>
wrote:

    Here are a few simple suggestions....

    Stormin Norman

    The Twisted Sister

    Hellsfury

    Stormsbreath

    Reap The Whirlwind

    Cyclonicus

    Tornasunder"

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.