[Namron] The Inerrant Mechanisms of Puhka Lovr's Methodologies to Incoperate Propulsion

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:45:59 PST 2004

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement and in accordance with ~The Prophecy~. "I approve
this message".

Mathias you have inspired ME to song " Poook rockets in flight, afternoon
delight! "

Strap ME in " Major Pook to Ground Control I am floating in a most peculiar
way "

" Flinging through the air with the greatest of ease. That daring young
Puhk, "Flinging ! If you please .""

Thanx for the inspiration Mathias.
Call ME Privately concerning that other thing.
8-5days (769-3318) after 5 (206-1227).