[Namron] The everygrowing barony

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Oct 16 12:40:36 PDT 2004

Her Excellency and I are happy to announce that our oldest son and his
wife, Darren and Lori Richards, have given us two more grandchildren.

Ella and Emma were born this morning and weigh 3 lbs and 3 lbs 6 oz.
respectively.  They arrive about two months early.  Therefore they will
have to stay at the hospital (Norman Regional) for a while.
Unfortunately no one is taking me seriously when I tell them to leave
them at the hospital for eighteen years.

Mother and Father are doing well, Grandmother and Grandfather are quite
well pleased.

Papa Ulf