[Namron] The everygrowing barony

Zach Greggs chrisfroste at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 12:49:24 PDT 2004

Congrats to the mother and father.  Twins are always good(id better think so, I am one).

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:Her Excellency and I are happy to announce that our oldest son and his
wife, Darren and Lori Richards, have given us two more grandchildren.

Ella and Emma were born this morning and weigh 3 lbs and 3 lbs 6 oz.
respectively. They arrive about two months early. Therefore they will
have to stay at the hospital (Norman Regional) for a while.
Unfortunately no one is taking me seriously when I tell them to leave
them at the hospital for eighteen years.

Mother and Father are doing well, Grandmother and Grandfather are quite
well pleased.

Papa Ulf