[Namron] things that go BOOM

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 10:29:35 PDT 2004

 Hello everyone!

Sounds like everyone had a fun/interesting/exciting
time at protectorate and I'm terribly sorry to have
had to miss it.

That being said I would like to make the following
comments....

1.  It is near the middle of the month and her
Excellency has placed a challange to the barony to
provide items for the Care Packages we are going to
send to the troops in Iraq.  We sent 30+ packages in
September...let's not drop the ball now.  :o)

2.  I may not have a laptop but my screen is 19" at
least.

3.  I'm going to have to get used to the tracts of
land my first corset came with before I'm enboldened
enough for a new one just yet.  So, due to that and
mundane time restrictions, I will unfortunately miss
the "sew-in" this time around.  One day, when I get to
put my mommy hat back on the shelf for a while, I'll
get to do some of the really fun stuff....*sigh*.

4.  Do i detect the need for another peacaeable
pie-palooza populace meeting in the immediate future?

What, I wonder, does Pookabling profer on this point?

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.