[Namron] Life, the universe, and everything (got your towel?)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:54:21 PDT 2004

>This is me ignoring the comment.  I carry a laptop because I can't
>survive without one, but I don't worry about "size".
>
>Care,
>Bubba

True dat! People like Bubba and I who delve ~heavily~ into the weak-force of
our universe don't have to worry about size. (Heck even MY Bling is
proportionate unto ME.)  We know no ~matter~ what size you are, eventually
all the bodies will be drawn together.  Assuming of course a lack of
dark-nefarious energy....

Your Blingle-Blingle little star,

Alpha Centari Pook
or was that Blinglejuice?  I forget how constelated I am right now, I'll go
get some Pepto....