[Namron] Tablero

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Tue Oct 19 14:06:47 PDT 2004

Great big Hugs and smiles Lady Maura Mag Fhionnain

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenniffer Gannon [mailto:celticspoon at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 12:23 PM
To: Barony of Namron
Subject: Re: [Namron] Tablero

Yes it is a drinking game. I will have my board at samhain. If you can find
me some one to drink for me, I would be more then happy to teach you how to
play. I love playing. It it lots of fun. I think the idea it to get everyone
drunk.   <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/16.gif>

In Service to the Dream
Lady Maura Mag Fhionnain

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
Ok whats this game? I want details lol. Is this the adult version/Drinking
version? I have found some info online lol

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.