[Namron] Tablero

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 19 22:33:33 PDT 2004

Tis a shame I wont be at the Festival of Samheins brought to us by our neighbors of Eldern. Alas I will be part of a local circle doing my rites here :) and scaring the begebus outta the local kids :) Man I love All Hallowed Eve. Time to break out the old fog machine and props. Mayhaps ye can teach me another time.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.