[Namron] Skarrgard's Northern Regional Fighter Practice Novenmber

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 08:35:36 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

Next month the Incipient Canton of Skarrgard is hosting the Northern Regional Fighter Practice at Lord Halldors Keep located at 14702 Patterson Rd, Shawnee, Ok 74801 on November 7th. We will be hosting a bragging rights teddy bear heavy tourney. So please bring a teddy bear of at least 5 dollars. All bears will be donated to the local charity organizations to help children with christmas. I hope to see as many fighters there so we can hone our skills.

Herre Jolgeirr hinn Bjallaskeifa af Skarrgard
Acting Knight's Marshal of Skarrgard