[Namron] Re: The Black Death... (*long*)

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Wed Oct 20 12:30:17 PDT 2004

"If you want to play such a person then you must expect others to treat you
as they would have in period. You cannot have have your cake and eat it
too."

I'll also take this moment to point out that the general populace doesn't
seem to have a problem with it. It's a select few who are so arrogant as to
think that they speak for everyone else that is bothered by my portrayal of
Piracy. And we don't call ourselves Privateers yet, because I do not have
letter of Marque in hand, and it would be treason to "Claim" that we're
privateers before acquiring a letter of Marque. As soon as I have it
in-hand, we'll call ourselves Privateers.

Or would you rather we commit treason against the Crown of Ansteorra and
claim to be authorized as privateers when we're not? If THAT'S the case, I
must question your own sense of "honor".

Captain MacNamara of the 'Iron Lotus'