[Namron] Re: The Black Death... (*long*)

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 11:48:50 PDT 2004

Duncan MacNamara wrote:

>It's a select few who are so arrogant as to think that they speak for everyone else that is bothered by my portrayal of Piracy.

Considering the tone of responses this person has posted on this list,
he has the gall to call out others as "arrogant?"

Pot, meet kettle.

>If THAT'S the case, I must question your own sense of "honor".

One must have honor in order to question it in others.

Since I feel this is turning into more of a personal matter, a private
response is forthcoming.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
mka