[Namron] Re: The Black Death

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 14:21:18 PDT 2004

Dagmar,

I think we are all a little guilty of not being the most helpful.

Now I think your idea is a good idea, but I'm not sure it could be implemented well.  Newcomers tend to come in a less predicatable manner.  I think we'd be better just identifying any newcomers (asking crowd at start of populace), and pairing them up with a mentor right then get them started on who and what is going on.  Just my opinion, which is far from perfect.

Matthias