[Namron] Re: The Black Death

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 21 14:31:42 PDT 2004

You flirt? Heck every time I see you your hiding behind a bottle or running
around to go somewhere. Hmm a new SCA competition... Wenching...

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.