[Namron] The Black Death: the Plague of Politics

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 23:26:31 PDT 2004

WHAT?????????????????

I really, really hope that maybe you just haven't been to a Beltane in a long time. Because if not, then I can only assume that the Belltane Quests have died out.

I must go cry.

Okay, done crying.

Yes, it's exactly that... Sort of a scavenger hunt with activities and clues and things. It's a terrific lot of fun and if you (Or whomever.) needs any help whatsoever, I'd be happy to do so.

As long as somewhere along the line, someone has to eat an apple.

I'm tired of being the only known Apple-Eater.

(Sorry; inside-Quest joke...)

Rose
The Obnoxious One

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net wrote:
There was some talk about having a Quest at Beltane.

I can only imagine that a Quest is a sort of Scavanger Hunt, with activities and clues.

If anyone knows what a real Quest is (in SCA terms), please give me a call.

Also, I'd like the Beltane-o-crat(s) to consider allowing a Quest (which I am considering organizing). This means Donnchadh-e-Doo, and Muriel-e-Poo.

I've got several ideas on "stations", and am open to ideas for more.

Would the general public/populace of Namron participate in a Quest?

Thoughts anyone?

Should I do this?
Should I just shut up and go back to brewing beer?

Matthias

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...