[Namron] The Black Death: the Plague of Politics

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Fri Oct 22 19:11:52 PDT 2004

I'll volunteer to be a quest station along with Mistress Gwenyth if you can
use us.
Margarite

 matthiasthebrewer at cox.net wrote:
 There was some talk about having a Quest at Beltane.

 I can only imagine that a Quest is a sort of Scavanger Hunt, with
activities and clues.

 If anyone knows what a real Quest is (in SCA terms), please give me a call.

 Also, I'd like the Beltane-o-crat(s) to consider allowing a Quest (which I
am considering organizing). This means Donnchadh-e-Doo, and Muriel-e-Poo.

 I've got several ideas on "stations", and am open to ideas for more.

 Would the general public/populace of Namron participate in a Quest?

 Thoughts anyone?

 Should I do this?
 Should I just shut up and go back to brewing beer?

 Matthias