[Namron] Bonfire at Samarrah's

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 22 23:09:24 PDT 2004

Woohoo and we can bring PIE :) lol So what is your favorite pie there Ulfie?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.