[Namron] Protectorate

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 11 17:47:51 PDT 2004

Ahh :) I wish to thank a few people at this wonderful event. First group :)
House Gunarstead (or is it Gunnarstead?) If it wasnt for you guys I wouldnt
have gotten to be so mobile and had as much company to share my brew and
time with :). Second people I wish to thank is Baron Ulfie and Baroness
Maleah for they make us always feel welcome. Third group Namron itself thank
you and your people, for our household has always considered you our family.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.