[Namron] Re: The Black Death

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 21 11:54:19 PDT 2004

Pssst isn't that what the Hospitaler and Deputy Hospitaler is for? Roflmao
when I was the Cantons Hospitaler the N.R. Hospitaler told me it was my job
to help the newbies and show them the ropes and introduce them to groups and
get them involved......

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.