[Namron] Hospitaler Mentor Project

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 24 19:52:08 PDT 2004

Hmm I actually thought the ced comment was  funny. I tend to do alot of
typos and welp.... I find humor in my own typos lol I was was typing
Ascension and what I actually type was asextoon.... lol Ignore your
retractors when they don't get a rise they will stop...

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.