[Namron] Membership on the Namron Mailing List.

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Sun Oct 24 20:12:34 PDT 2004

Duncan,

Removing yourself from the list is a needless activity.  You are a part of
Skaargard, therefore you're a part of Namron.  So NO ONE can question your
right to be on the mailing list.

I mean seriously, I haven't heard a single objection (other than Ulf
chastising me for not deleting history from my emails) to MY presence on the
list.  And I happen to think I'm much more objectionable than you.

In my own OPINION (which is worth just about nothing to anyone but myself),
you dragged out the cannon thing too far on the list.  The event is over, it
was dealt with at Protectorate, so move forward and don't make the same
mistake again.

I don't really care who you have offended with your presence on the mailing
list.  For that matter, I don't really care either.  But you have just as
much right to be on this mailing list as ANYONE else.  And I think you're
too strongwilled a person to cave in to an action/demand like it appears
you're doing.

So cut the @#$& and stay on the list.

Matthias