[Namron] King Arthur Fair

Morgan & Ariane morganariane at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 06:35:53 PDT 2004

For those who are going to the King Arthur Faire in Stroud (Oct. 2nd &
3rd) and are interested in learning the dances they are doing there
throughout the two days, do not fear. My Honorable Lady Ariane and I,
Morgan Ellisse, are in charge of dance at the King Arthur Faire and we
are going over them in our class for the next two weeks. For more info
on the King Arthur Faire:
http://www.thevillageofcarlisle.us/

Our dance class meets every Tuesday at the Bethany YMCA at 7pm. We will
be going over 12 easy dances that are from the 15th c., 16th c. and
modern creations that look "medieval" (unfortunately there are not any
choriographies earlier than the 15th c.). For more info on the class:
http://members.cox.net/rendancers/

Cheers,

Lord Morgan Ellisse