[Namron] skarrgard demo

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 14:48:57 PDT 2004

I just want to thank everyone who came out for our demo yesterday.  Barat, we couldnt have had a decent SCA area without your great tent for Her Excellency to sit under and draw the interest of the public.... thank you all who came down and helped, brought bake sale stuff (we raised i think over $80), thank you to the fighters for gettin out there in the heat :) and especially thank you to both those who stayed to clean up and those who helped pick up trash etc during the day making for a very very easy clean up!!!  Everyone i spoke with had a good time, and our outside vendors are ready for details on doing this next year....

Thanks for all your help!!!!!!!!!!

-Salerna Bowman (who finally got her 8 hours)

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi
http://mail.yahoo.com