[Namron] I, You, We, They, and Time......

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:13:30 PDT 2004

I ~ will be moving and wont have email access for a while.

You ~ Can contact ME (and please do) at 405-206-1227.

We ~ can get together if you need people or objects moved from place to
place, emotional support during these times of upheaval, or plans made so
that We might muddle through.

They ~ better ALL GET BETTER, or I will be very sad. I will speak to G_D
concerning their well-being and beseach pleasent resolutions.

Time ~ sho' aint' nuff' of it.

Call ME,

Your Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".