[Namron] I, You, We, They, and Time......

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 25 08:02:10 PDT 2004

I guess this answers any unanswered question I might of had this morning.  You need to get ahold of ATT and change the phone over to your account and Geico to change your insurance over to your own account.  I will give you till Wendesday to do both and then I will cancel both accounts.  I will start packing your stuff where do you want it put or taken to.  I saw you took your pillow and breathing machine and blankets, could you please return the top pillow case since it belongs to a set.  I will finish your outfit for Protectorate today for you.  You need to be at court for Protectorate. I wish you the best of luck.
Kathy

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

I ~ will be moving and wont have email access for a while.

You ~ Can contact ME (and please do) at 405-206-1227.

We ~ can get together if you need people or objects moved from place to
place, emotional support during these times of upheaval, or plans made so
that We might muddle through.

They ~ better ALL GET BETTER, or I will be very sad. I will speak to G_D
concerning their well-being and beseach pleasent resolutions.

Time ~ sho' aint' nuff' of it.

Call ME,

Your Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement. "I approve this message".