[Namron] answers to your questions regarding the Stratford Demo!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 04:17:09 PDT 2004

KatyJones <KatyJones at Direcway.com> wrote:Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 18:48:00 -0500
From: KatyJones
Subject: Re: RE: [Namron] Strafford Demo?
To: Samarrah bint Annaan

Hi,
The times are 10:00 to 6:00 Friday and Saturday, the normal price is $5.00
with a dollar off for those in garb. I will tell the people running the gate
to let all SCA members involved with the demo to be let in free. The website
www.stratfordmedieval.us has a map of the town with highlighted streets to
the fair grounds, there will also be signs showing the way. There are
camping spots available at no charge. We will be starting setup on Thursday
if anyone wants to get a jump on things. We look forward to seeing everyone
this year.
Thank You, King Braughn and Queen Padriagin