[Namron] Matthias Returns...

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Apr 21 15:01:48 PDT 2005

OK,

I'm back.  I'll be replying to individual emails individually.

By the way, there will be a bit of brewing at Barat's Brewery and Mystical
Hot Bubbling Pool this Saturday.  There will also be much cleaning of
bottles.  We'd like to take this opportunity to invite VOLUNTEERS to come
and help us clean bottles.  We have the bottles.  And we need your help.

If you can, please take this opportunity to come and help us clean bottles.
It would really be a nice thing to do if you have ever helped EMPTY any of
our bottles wares (HINT HINT HINT)

Matthias