[Namron] Another old Namron friend passes on to greener pastures

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 21:04:22 PDT 2005

For those of you who knew Greg Petrolati and Sjanna
Johnston who lived in Namron years ago, we have sad
news.  Sjanna has fought RA for years and has had
numerous surgeries, bouts of pneumonia, and has been
on steroids constantly.

Earlier this week, she fell and ruptured her spleen
and tore a kidney.  After surgery, she told her
doctors and husband she was tired of fighting.

This evening approximately 8:30 she went to sleep.
She passed on in her sleep.  She will be missed.

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.