[Namron] Welcome to the list " Vinessa's Husband"

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:04:19 PDT 2005

>Not many of the people on the list will know me by name or email so to set
>aside formalities, i am vanessa's husband......
>
>However the reason i post is to say this and this alone, Dan-Pooky- many
>people have good things to say of you, some have bad things, i know i have
>been one of those to say negative things to you from time to time, but
>regardless what has been said i consider you a friend- hence the reason we
>still conversate i assume- you dont always say what i deem to be correct at
>the correct times, but you always speak what you believe to be the truth
>and i commend that, regardless who it is you have done many things for many
>people, and those that condemn you for that have nothing better to do than
>to as you put it  "waste bandwidth"
>
>Dan you are a force to be reckoned with, but as i have said to you many
>times i am an immovable object, and we all know what happens when an
>unstoppable force meets an immovable object..... all hell breaks looose....
>AND HELL WE WILL CAUSE
>  as always it is a pleasure to state my opinion
>  until next time

Hey Bro, Good to see you among Us.
I know "Props" don't come easily from you, in MY general direction so I am
honored you chose to chime in on one of MY email postings.
I look forward to working on every bottle we kind find at an event sometime
soon, as well as Our 8:30 - 5:00 sheezy in mondanity.

Ok for you man I gotta do it once. Gotta set it up fist yanno...

Gotto be careful though.
Nothing more dangerous that a Magical, Mythical, Mystical Creature can do
then to define itself within the limited physical realm of mondanity.
Makes the bubble a little girl blows, go *POP*, and then it is done.

Lets see umm.... shoot this is tuff.

Ok, here we go.

At work we got a saying " AAaaAaaAaaaAaBbbaaaAaarrRrrRrssSSssss!!! "

Lemmee try, see if it fits here
Cough! Ahem scuse ME. K Here we go "
NNnNnnNaaAaaAaaaaammMMmmRRrrOOonNNNNnnNn!!!"

yep same~same, };^)

Hey while I have a free chance: I wish you 2 many life times of happiness,
for your betrothal!

Peace, and I'll see you if you show your happy self up Monday morning....

Pooky-Dan

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".