[Namron] Huh. What? Kids having fun!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:03:04 PDT 2005

>Argh  I be needing the assistance of our beloved Barony. Our local Library
>is holding a Demo and they are asking us to participate. The demo will be
>June 22nd (not july as they originally told me), starting at 10am. This
>will
>be for children, things I need will be handouts of information on the SCA
>so
>they can take them home. Armor Display's and Arts and Sciences display as
>well would be of much help. The local paper will have a story about it
>before the demo and probably a article or 2 with pictures afterwards. This
>is a great demo chance if the kids are pumped up they will tell their
>parents.... Anyone interested contact me and we can talk details.
>
>Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass of Rundel (WE LIVE ON)

Chass de Man !! WASSSSABBBBEEEEE!!

Yea hey,

My new thing in the SCA is doing what is (and life) is doing what is
important. eg. the happiness of Our Children.
The Baron and Baroness have been MUCH MORE then gracious to ME, with the use
of their public forum of late.
How bout' we take this off-list and see about playing some of MY new Goofy
Spang games that I have planned for Beltane, with the kids at "this"
library.

Beep ME Boss,

DMOC McPook

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal purposes
only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or
any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or
organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule,
public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This
signature as always is a NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The
Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
"VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in Your Heart for ME.  Become
a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail
ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".