[Namron] Huh. What? Kids having fun!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 07:12:05 PDT 2005

Pooky....

What a wonderful idea!  We should hew spangs at our
gentle giant this summer at my library!!!!

Samikins
--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Argh  I be needing the assistance of our beloved
> Barony. Our local Library
> >is holding a Demo and they are asking us to
> participate. The demo will be
> >June 22nd (not july as they originally told me),
> starting at 10am. This
> >will
> >be for children, things I need will be handouts of
> information on the SCA
> >so
> >they can take them home. Armor Display's and Arts
> and Sciences display as
> >well would be of much help. The local paper will
> have a story about it
> >before the demo and probably a article or 2 with
> pictures afterwards. This
> >is a great demo chance if the kids are pumped up
> they will tell their
> >parents.... Anyone interested contact me and we can
> talk details.
> >
> >Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass of Rundel (WE LIVE
> ON)

> Chass de Man !! WASSSSABBBBEEEEE!!
>
> Yea hey,
>
> My new thing in the SCA is doing what is (and life)
> is doing what is
> important. eg. the happiness of Our Children.
> The Baron and Baroness have been MUCH MORE then
> gracious to ME, with the use
> of their public forum of late.
> How bout' we take this off-list and see about
> playing some of MY new Goofy
> Spang games that I have planned for Beltane, with
> the kids at "this"
> library.
>
> Beep ME Boss,
>
> DMOC McPook
>

> Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to
> vivificate and for
> educational, invocational,  entertainment, or
> information dispersal purposes
> only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
> hard-opinions concerning this or
> any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly
> forbidden. Any individual or
> organization may contact "The Pooky" concerning
> "The~Love" or to schedule,
> public / private viewings of "The Pooky" by calling
> 405-206-1227. This
> signature as always is a NON-political announcement
> in accordance with ~The
> Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth, while
> illuminated by ~THE DREAM~.
> "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in
> Your Heart for ME.  Become
> a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
> Bells on bobbed tail
> ring.... say it.  "I approve this message".

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.