[Namron] Eager to play Grandbaby

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 16 06:13:50 PDT 2005

Greetings all,  just a note to let you all know that our daughter-in-law was admitted to OU Medical Center last night.  Our grandbaby is trying to come 8 weeks early.  We think the baby is just ready to come out and play.  The doctors are trying to delay the birth for and least a few days and perhaps as long as 3 -4 weeks.  The downside is that Janell will have to stay in the hospital until after the baby comes.  The upside is that I got to see an ultrasound last night, baby looks good and is 3-4 pounds, so things should be just fine.  Any, thanks for all your prayers, thoughts and good wishes.
Lord Thomas Quilliam and
Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net
johnsonds at hotmail.com