[Namron] Is it ok to share good news?

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 09:47:54 PDT 2005

Last year was pretty rough on us with me being
hospitalized once and Mike once and several ER trips,
me losing my job and other nasty things.  I said 2005
WILL be a better year and it looks like my prediction
is right.

I was just gifted with a part-time temporary position
as a legal secretary.  I am working with the same
attorney I do contract work with as an education
advocate.  I'm also going to school online for my
Master's degree.  At a crucial point in the finances,
we were gifted with a check from my financial aid.

Things aren't coming up roses, but I sure am glad for
a job and the chance to see the sunshine again.

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.