[Namron] Beltane / Archery Contest Question

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 14:25:36 PDT 2005

Greetings -

As I do not know who won the Titled Archer of Namron at the last Beltane I
must send a general e-mail.  I was wondering if a contest has been outlined
and an approximate time set for this year?

Several friends and I are excited about attending and have gotten out the
bows and begun to practice again ... it's lovely to have spring in the
air!!! (except for these bloomin' allergies ... yes Pookie the pun was
intended)

Also FYI, the Trosper Archery Group now has an indoor range on MacArther ...
as a member you get a key and can shoot anytime.  It's actually pleasant.

Regards,
Lady Bianca
mka Sjonna