[Namron] Beltane / Archery Contest Question

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Sun Apr 24 19:42:54 PDT 2005

Oh Boy, more archers!

The archery competition is set for right after morning court - which is set
for 9:00am (SCA time).  I know the serious archers will be up bright and
early.  :).  Lady Alexandria, our Archery Marshall, designed this year's
competition.  From what I understand, it won't have anything out of the
ordinary.  The main idea this year is "archers want to do things besides
archery, too".

Come and shoot things!
-Muriel