[Namron] Gate Question

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Apr 26 08:40:59 PDT 2005

As I understand the rules, there wouldn't be a NMS for anyone 17 or under,
since there are reduced fees for both the 7-11 and 12-17 age groups.
Matthias or Bubba, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Beltane Steward
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners