[Namron] ACCEPS

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 07:17:47 PDT 2005

Just a warning about the ACCEPS system.  If you check
in as a family, it charges you non-member surcharge.
It did it after it was too late in the process to
cancel.  We used it for an event in Weisenfueurer and
were never able to get the non-member surcharge
refunded.  It is better to list everyone going
separately and as a member unless you have to use the
maximum fee for family.

When I followed up on this, I was told the
Weisenfuerer treasury would reimburse us, but I think
it got very confusing somehow and that never happened.

This is a bug in the program which needs to be
corrected.  Maybe some of the people who do computer
stuff in their mundane lives could figure out how to
fix it.

This is also an alert for Matthias that this may
happen and I hope you are more gracious about
returning the non-member surcharge when it is
incorrectly charged.

Good luck to everyoe,

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.