[Namron] Sentiments

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:27:57 PDT 2005

I received a loving missive from a friend, and have been permitted to share
it.

Pook.

Again my deepest sorrows to hear of his passing. I know it will be very hard
for both judy and donna to raise 4 children with no father.
Alas as well as the Jihad is now without one of its brothers.
It is a very tragic thing to die so young and I feel so bad as to not have
heard about it before now.
Our humble lands of the north of late have seen many fine people leave this
earth to go to higher and better places.
We know in our heart that where ever Mairin is, that all the people there
are being fed quite well.
Please know that Musa's family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Gaelan (Mordane)