[Namron] Children's Library Activity: Pooky's Play Packed Power Hour

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 06:22:49 PST 2005

This is going to be wonderful...I can just feel it!

I'm going to be bedfast for a few days following
surgery on monday so I'll be missing pop this coming
week AND I won't be able to get online for a little
bit.  So, if I don't respond quickly to e-mail please
don't be distressed.

As to the program for the library, I make a calander
and give each program a title that is kid friendly.  I
thought perhaps "Tall Tales with Pooky the Gentle
Giant"  has a nice ring to it.  What do you think?

Also, I'll need to schedule a day for your visit as
I'll be making and distributing the calendars to
students the first week in May.  I'll need you to pick
any afternoon, M-TH in June or July.  We have a bigger
audience in July due to T-ball season being over and
the need for a nice Air conditioned place for the kids
to hang out.  Usually I ONLY schedule in July, but if
we have enough great volunteers for programs I will
extend into June to accomodate them!

Love 'n Stuff
Sami
S:

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.