[Namron] Beltane Games

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Thu Apr 21 08:04:12 PDT 2005

Jim,

A normal tent will be fine.  That's what most people use.  Yes, there
will be plenty of space for tents.

The deadline for payment is when you get to the site.  You can prepay
online, but that is available as a convenience.  If there is no one
available for you to sign in and pay when you get to site, just set up
and find the autocrat (Muriel or Dunan).  They will gladly take your
money.

As far as the games go, I don't know what their schedule is for when
things will happen, but there should still be plenty to do when you get
there.  If nothing else, there's always visiting and meeting people.
Beltane is a relaxed event, since there is no fighting list.  The bardic
"audition" for Their Excellencies title bard usually takes place in the
evening, so you should be able to hear some good songs and stories then.

Annabelle