[Namron] Heraldry

Christopher Froste chrisfroste at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:10:20 PDT 2005

Did I hear Russian names classes? o.o  While I have an English Persona
currently, i have been looking into Russian (i seem to have picked up
an interest in all things Russian...starting with the language).

Christopher Froste
First Mate of the Iron Lotus

On 4/24/05, Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Heraldic Night
>
> Date: Monday, April 25, 2005
> Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)
>
> Device, do you need one? Have one but need a badge? Have one but
> want another? (yes you can have one for each persona)
> But you haven't had time to visit a consultation table at an
> event!!
> Well you are in luck. This month at hearldry class Thomas the
> hearld will be consulting, helping with drawing, coloring and
> preparing the submission forms.
> Location: N.W. Optimist Center, 3301 N.W. Grand Blvd., OKC.  In
> the building next to the playground. The park is also known as
> the dog park. Call Thomas Quilliam at 474-2509, if you have any
> questions or can't find us.

> Will there be a class on Russian Name passing in the near future?
>
> The Wanna be "Puhka Lovr"

Christopher Froste
Second Mate of the Iron Lotus